Since oxygen plays an integral role in human lives, the discovery of the Oxygen Bar has benefited some people in how they responded and healed much quicker with the use of oxygen. Today, most oxygen bars have become popular to many, which can be found in malls, casinos, and nightclubs. They serve pure oxygen infused with aromatherapy, giving an uplifting, refreshing, and positive experience.
How Does The Oxygen Aromatherapy Bar Work?
Oxygen bars serve purified oxygen, often infused with scents that give an uplifting, refreshing, and positive experience. The oxygen is administered through tubes that will be attached to the nostrils. Although the purified oxygen served is often advertised as 95 percent pure oxygen, this can vary greatly depending on the filtering equipment used and the flow rate that delivers it.
The natural air we breathe daily contains about 21 percent oxygen and dilutes the percentage when combined with the delivered oxygen. More people have been discovering the joys of oxygen bars as it helps relax the body, gives hangover relief, relieves stress, and improve mental clarity.
What Are The Benefits Of Concentrated Oxygen?
- Oxygen For Altitude Sickness. People with altitude sickness can now seek an easy way to breathe clean, fresh oxygen through Oxygen Bars. Skiers, mountain bikers, rock climbers, and hikers like to brave the elements to experience that brisk sensation.
- Oxygen For Cancer and Disease. Cancer therapy’s ideal task is to restore the function of the oxidizing systems in the entire organism. With the help of oxygen, cancer cells are exchanged and removed from the arterial blood through the capillary system. Suppose arterial blood is deficient in oxygen or blocked arteries restrict the blood flow. In that case, tissues oxygenated by the latter stages of the capillary system may be so deprived of oxygen as to become cancerous.
- Oxygen For Depression. With only 10 minutes of pure oxygen, it will bring a breath of fresh air to the brain and other parts of the body to the depressed person. Oxygen blows through the system bringing new light and strength to the unused parts of the body and mind where depression hides.
- Exercise With Oxygen Training (EWOT). Oxygen helps avert age-associated diseases, such as cancer, cardiovascular disease, and arthritis. This therapy is based on the common knowledge that usually with increasing age, cellular energy production is much more limited by oxygen than by nutrient supply.
- Oxygen For Fatigue and Sleep Disorders. Recent studies reveal how oxygen metabolism profoundly influences health and illness. Indeed, the help of oxygen may be a key to helping overcome restless nights.
- Oxygen For Hangovers. Oxygen can clear the mind to study, increase endurance, boost energy and lessen the effects of hangovers.
- Oxygen For Headaches. The treatment with 100 percent oxygen at a flow of six to eight liters a minute would often produce relief. Sometimes patients would not obtain relief with this treatment, whereas at other times, they would.
- Oxygen For Herniated Discs. The brain demands at least 20% of the body’s oxygen supply, when it doesn’t get this supply, it can lead to sleep apnea, poor concentration, forgetfulness, mood swings, restlessness, depressive thoughts, and low drive.
- Oxygen For The Immune System. Just like not having the right amount of oxygen to fuel the ratio of a car, it will not run efficiently. Using the correct oxygen and fuel mixture for the body’s engine will make the automobile engine and the body “engine” run more efficiently.
- Oxygen For Jet Lag. As many airborne contaminants are found in airplanes, the body needs to use more oxygen reserves to eliminate these toxins. The good thing is Oxygen bars are now springing up at many airports throughout the world. It is well known that oxygen is a natural stress reliever and boosts energy levels.
- Oxygen For Memory Loss & Poor Concentration. As proven in several studies, oxygen helps support improved memory retention and better concentration. This is due to its ability to boost blood flow to the brain and improve neurotransmitter production.
- Oxygen For Muscle Aches and Pains. With the help of oxygen, it will aid the athlete’s performance and boost their energy. Without sufficient oxygen, the muscles will reduce glucose into lactate and release hydrogen ions into the muscles, leading to pain, cramps, and fatigue.
- Oxygen For Poor Circulation. Proponents of oxygen therapy (also called hyper-oxygenation, super-oxygenation, or oxidation therapy) contend that increased oxidation in the body can neutralize toxic substances and kill invading microorganisms. They thus advocate oxygen therapy for everything from infections to circulatory problems.
- Oxygen For Poor Digestion. Most bacteria thrive in slightly acid conditions. Slightly alkaline blood keeps bacteria from multiplying because it absorbs oxygen better. Oxygen hastens the breakdown of pathogenic bacteria since most harmful bacteria are anaerobic and cannot tolerate oxygen.
- Oxygen For Sexual Dysfunction. Oxygen and aromatherapy for sexual dysfunction have to do with having better sex. The smell is probably the most influential of our senses; thus, it can aid sexual dysfunction.
- Oxygen For Weight Gain. It has been known that oxygen helps to displace harmful free radicals, neutralize environmental toxins, and destroy anaerobic infectious bacteria, parasites, and microbes. It also gives the body the ability to rebuild itself, detoxify the blood, and strengthen the immune system. Just a ten-minute breathing session of pure oxygen heightens concentration and alertness.
What To Expect During An Oxygen Aromatherapy Bar Session?
Although the experience varies depending on the establishment, some oxygen aromatherapy bars are set up as kiosks in malls and gyms that don’t usually require an appointment, and clients may be able to walk up to the bar and make the selection simply.
An appointment is usually required when getting oxygen therapy at a spa, and oxygen treatments can often be combined with other wellness services, such as massage. When the clients arrive, a selection of aromas or flavors with their benefits will be presented and explained.
When done with the selection, clients will then be taken to a recliner or other type of comfortable seating. The oxygen will be administered through tubes attached to the nostrils. Oxygen is usually offered in 5-minute increments, up to a maximum of 30 to 45 minutes, depending on the establishment.
What Are The Different Aromas?
- Allure (Jasmine)
- Ginger (Hawaiian Ginger)
- Zen (Rosemary & Mint)
- Revitalizing (Bayberry)
- Bliss (Hawaiian ginger, Bergamot)
- Calming (Lavender, Tangerine)
- Purity (Lemongrass)
- Timber (Balsam fir needle)
- Tranquility (Chamomile, Vanilla)
- Vanilla Bean (Vanilla Extract)
- Chillin (Eucalyptus)
Who Should Avoid Oxygen Bars?
Avoid oxygen bars if in case of the following conditions, such as:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- cardiovascular conditions
- cardiopulmonary conditions
- vascular disorder
- chronic medical conditions
- those with sensitivity to scents or fragrances
The Bottom Line
Suppose you want to restore your sense of calm, relaxation, and overall well-being. SkyRose Rejuvenation Clinic & Spa offers oxygen therapy from their Oxygen Bar. It is delivered via a concentrator and through a mask that fits over the face, which will help you feel better and stay active.